Owandy I-Max Touch Digital Panoramic X-Ray "CEPH upgrade ready"
Fast, simply and upgradable!
-Integrated touch screen for immediate image display. Software ergonomics specially desgined for intuitive, touch-screen access to functions. Program examinations via the graphic interface and watch image aquisition in real time.
-HD images. The CCD sensor generates high-contrast HD images that allow the dentist to make an accurate diagnosis within seconds.
-Complete programs. 14 programs available in panoramic mode, including standard, hemi-panoramic, bitewing, sinus & ATM. Choice of 5 formats for the cephalometry module, including frontal, lateral & carpus.
-Ethernet or stand-alone. The I-Max Touch can be controlled from any PC or via a network. Images can be stored to a USB stick from the control console.
-A mobile sensor. Flexible and affordable cephalometry.
- HF generator: Constant potential
- Image receptor: 0,5 EN60336
- Total min. filtration: 2,5 mm AI equivalent
- Anode voltage: 60-86 kV
- Anode current: 6-10 mA PAN, 6-12 mA CEPH
- Exposure time: PAN 13,8s / CEPH 4,5s
- Column: Powered telescopic
- SID (Source to Image Distance): 500 mm PAN / 1650 mm CEPH
- Digital sensor: SSD HD + Optical fibre
- CCD resolution: 10,4 lp/mm
- Connection: Direct PC acquisition (network cable) and / or integrated touch screen
- Archiving: PC and / or USB stick
- Power supply: 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Amperage: 8 A
Please, call for freight quote
Please Call for Availability (866) 697-7744