Only 100 left
MPNWeight: 0.2500 lbs
Vitremer Core Buildup/Restorative 8ml Liquid
- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs.
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time.
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence.
- As a restorative material, it provides good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for easier use.
- Class III and Class V restorations.
- Restoration of cervical erosion / abrasion lesions.
- Restoration of root caries lesions.
- Class I and Class II restorations in primary teeth.
- Temporary repair of fractured teeth.
- Filling defects and undercut areas in crown preparations.
- As a core buildup where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown.
- Laminate/sandwich restorations.
- Interim restorations.
Write Your Own Review