Hg5 Amalgam Separators (Solmetex)
The proven answer to your amalgam separation concerns. SolmeteX provides the complete solution:
- ISO 11143:2008 certified by NSF International
- Professionally engineered, robust, simple design.
- Easy to operate and maintenance free.
- Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications.
- Functional for wet or dry vacuum systems
- Accommodates up to 10 operatories.
- Dimensions 29 ½”h x 10”w x 8”d.
- 1 1/2” inlet and outlet piping.
- Fernco couplers for easy install.
- Floor/wall mount brackets provided.
- Accommodates up to 4 operatories. Dimensions 21 1/2″h x 11″w x 8″d. 3/4″ inlet and outlet piping.
- Fernco couplers for easy install. Floor/wall mount brackets provided.
- Designed specifically to fit under a counter.
Hg5 High Volume
- Accommodates up to 20 operatories.
- Dimensions 18″w x 28″h x 22 1/2″d. 3″ inlet and outlet piping.
- Wall mount brackets provided.
Hg5 Recycling Container (Recycle Kit)
At the center of amalgam separation system is the proven recycling container. Once you’re set up with an Hg5 system that fits your practice, you’ll need to exchange the lower container when it fills up. Depending on the size and volume of your practice, the container will need to be replaced with a new one once the sediment reaches the full line or a year. The good news is, we do all of the hard work and dispose of the mercury under federal guidelines for you. All you have to do is disconnect the old container and ship it in the provided box to the recyclers. Reconnect the new one and you’re ready to go. Keeping harmful mercury out of the environment has never been easier.
- Collection container
- Proper box for shipping
- Shipping label
- Recycling documentation
- One size fits all systems